John Hugh Etchen

Profile Updated: May 2, 2022
Residing In Santa Fe, NM USA
Occupation 97.5% Retired. :-). The other 2.5 % i pour wine at a wine bar in Santa Fe! Come see me, Santa Fe is a great spot !!
Yes! Attending Reunion
Comments

Retired after an amazing life of 34 years ++
Moved to Santa Fe —- love the climate and all the outdoor activity.
Life is REALLY good!
Hope the same for you

John Hugh's Latest Interactions

May
02
May 02, 2022 at 12:31 AM